Summer Getting HOTTER-Lets take a Step !!
In today’s topic Summer Getting Hotter, we will not discuss any thing about our regular topic.Rather we will discuss about alarming situation that has been arising and will take a vigorous shape in future. That is the Increasing in Temperature of our living Earth or Mother Earth every year. In our term we called it PRITHIVI MATA.
Why we call it Mother Earth ??
As a mother gives birth to his children,feed them,nourish them to grow, like wise our Mother Earth does the same.
But you might you might ask a question that, If we call it mother earth than why it creates harmful disasters. And my answer is my friends – We all human being are responsible for that. We create many imbalance in nature knowingly or unknowingly and the nature has its own ways to balance it. What we called Disasters but the nature is balancing itself.
Now come to the specific topic Why Summer Getting Hotter every year ??
- Methane green house gases
- Fossil fuel power plants releasing massive carbon dioxide
- Vehicles gas emission
- Processes of recovering fossil fuels
Out of many reasons, today I will focus on only one cause that is Deforestation. For the sake of development we have cut thousands & millions of trees that comes on the way.
There is a provision according to law in India
As per the Environment Authority Act, every tree must be transplanted and in cases where they cannot be transmigrated, 5 new saplings must be planted. This is a stronger act which ensures that the environment is handled in a responsible way and compensated for destruction.
But I don’t know actually these rules are followed properly or not. One thing we can do to check the rising temperature during summer is by Planting New Trees. This is the easiest and the simple way each of us can do.
You might be astonished the benefits of planting trees as :
- An average size tree creates sufficient oxygen in one year to provide oxygen for a family of four.
- Planting trees in the right place around buildings and homes can cut air-conditioning costs up to 50 percent.
- If we plant 20 million trees, the earth will get with 260 million more tons of oxygen.
- Why planting trees is important is evident as they are the natural habitat of the animals and birds, as well as many endangered species.
- A newly planted whole forest, can change tones of atmospheric carbon into wood and other fibrous tissue, thus reducing global warming. And many more . . . .
Since the Humming Woods had started in 2015, we all team members had promised to plant at least 30-40 trees per year during rainy season and we are doing so. We are not publishing it in any social media or any where as we don’t want the credits as it is our responsibility towards Mother Earth & forthcoming generation. If every body plants one tree at least in a life time than there would be millions of trees in India which checks the Summer Getting Hotter.Trees like Banyan,Peepal,Neem,Mango etc. can be planted very easily.
So friends lets take an oath to plant at least on tree in our life as a mark during this rainy season.
Subscribe to Our Channel for More !!
Like our Facebook Page at – https://www.facebook.com/hummingwoods/
Join our Facebook Group at – https://www.facebook.com/groups/hummingwoods/
Follow me on Twitter at – https://twitter.com/ashishhw
Follow me on Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/hummingwoods/
Do Leave your valuable Feedback below.
Video Courtsey – Life Finding Yourself