TOP 3 Android Apps for Photographers & Filmmakers 2017
Practically every smartphone comes with a built-in camera app, but these android apps are generally created by the device’s manufacturer. And let’s face it, manufacturers are hardware companies first and foremost, so they don’t always produce the best software.
Luckily, though, Android allows us to install third-party camera apps that can be used to entirely replace the stock offering. Many of these android apps offer cool and unique functionality that you couldn’t get with the stock camera app, and some can even take higher-quality photos, so lets show you three of your better options below.
First Application on our Timeline is Camera FV 5 Lite
Camera FV-5 is a professional camera application for mobile devices, that puts DSLR-like manual controls in your fingertips. Tailored to enthusiast and professional photographers, with this camera application you can capture the best raw photographs so that you can post-process them later and get stunning results. The only limit is your imagination and creativity!
All photographic parameters are adjustable and always at hand: exposure compensation, ISO, light metering mode, focus mode, white balance and program mode.
DSLR-like viewfinder display: see exposure time, aperture and stops display with EV and bracketing settings, in real-time!
Full fledged exposure bracketing: from 3 to 7 frames, unlimited stops spacing, plus custom EV shifting.
You can download this app from Google Play Store. Camera FV-5 lite
Second Application on our Timeline is Camera MX
Camera MX is one of the older camera apps that has been around for awhile but has managed to remain relevant. It boasts a bunch of features, including a Live Shot mode, scene modes, support for 16:9 aspect ratios, and it has a variety of photo and video editing tools that let you adjust things like brightness, rotation, contrast, saturation, temperature, and others. It doesn’t have the manual controls that more serious photographers look for, but it’s more than good enough for non-pros looking to get a good shot.
- Shoot Full resolution images.
- Images in all ratios formats.
- Custom JPEG quality.
- Video trimming without quality loss.
Activate the display flash for your front camera, pause your video recordings, discover the rotating camera grid and many features more.
Create, edit and manage – all with one app. No complex rethinking, less clicks and more free storage space.
See your photos come to live with a simple touch. Turn them into GIFs or turn back time until 3 seconds before the shot and save the most beautiful moments as separate photos.
You can download this android apps from Google Play Store. Camera MX
And the third Application on our Timeline is Open Camera App
Effortless to shoot with and packed with plenty of useful features, Open Camera is a free android apps that helps you take your phone photography snapshots to the next level.
With features like automatically taking photos with voice commands like ‘CHEESE!’, shooting RAW files, overlaying grids, locking orientation, volume key configuration, and so much more, Open Camera turns your Android into an even more powerful camera.
Open Camera is a fully featured and completely free Camera app for Android phones and tablets. Features:
* Option to auto-stabilize so your pictures are perfectly level no matter what (see example image).
* Expose your camera’s functionality: support for focus modes, scene modes, color effects, white balance, ISO, exposure compensation/lock, face detection, torch.
* Video recording (including HD).
* Handy remote controls: timer (with optional voice countdown), auto-repeat mode (with configurable delay).
* Option to take photo remotely by making a noise (e.g., voice, whistle), or by voice command “cheese”.
* Configurable volume keys.
* Optimise GUI for left or right-handed users.
* Zoom via multi-touch gesture and single-touch control.
* Option to lock orientation to portrait or landscape for photo or video. Upside-down preview option for use with attachable lenses.
* Choice of save folder (including support for Storage Access Framework).
* Disable shutter sound.
* Overlay a choice of grids and crop guides.
* Optional GPS location tagging (geotagging) of photos and videos; for photos this includes compass direction (GPSImgDirection, GPSImgDirectionRef).
* Apply date and timestamp, location coordinates, and custom text to photos; store date/time and location as video subtitles (.SRT).
* Yes you can take a selfie (also known as front camera), includes support for “screen flash”.
* Support for (some) external microphones.
* Widget to automatically take a photo after launching.
* Support for HDR and Exposure Bracketing.
* Support for Camera2 API: manual focus distance; manual ISO; manual exposure time; manual white balance temperature; RAW (DNG) files.
* Dynamic range optimisation mode.
* Small file size.
* Completely free, and no ads in the ap. Open Source.
You can download this app from Google Play Store. Open Camera App
Subscribe to Our Channel for More !!
Like our Facebook Page at – https://www.facebook.com/hummingwoods/
Join our Facebook Group at – https://www.facebook.com/groups/hummingwoods/
Follow me on Twitter at – https://twitter.com/ashishhw
Follow me on Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/hummingwoods/
Do Leave your valuable Feedback below.
Hope you like the article. Subscribe & Stay Tuned For More Updates.